Information on personal data in the online store mandaladoroty.pl - Arunia Dorota Kroll
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and item 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, I inform you that:
The administrator of personal data is Arunia Dorota Kroll with its registered office (and correspondence address) in Kórnik at ul. Parkowa 7/6, 62-035. Contact with the personal data protection officer is possible via the address email@example.com
Personal data processed by the online store www.mandaladoroty.pl - Arunia Dorota Kroll is: name and surname, registered address, shipping address (if different from the registered address), e-mail, telephone number, company name and tax identification number ( for companies). The data is processed for the purposes of:
2.1. Based on Article. 6 clause 1 lit. b) and lit. c) GDPR * to:
• taking action before concluding a contract at the request of the data subject,
• performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party,
• fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator.
2.2. Based on the legitimate interest of Arunia Dorota Kroll [i.e. based on Article. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR] in order to:
• marketing of own products or services, including personalized ones based on the client's profile,
• organizing and conducting competitions and other marketing campaigns,
• pursuing or securing claims.
2.3. On the basis of a separate consent [i.e. based on Article. 6 clause 1 lit. a) GDPR] in order to:
• direct marketing of Arunia Dorota Kroll's own products or services,
• direct marketing of products or services of entities cooperating with Arunia Dorota Kroll. However, the client's personal data will not be disclosed to third parties and the information will be provided by Arunia Dorota Kroll.
Period for which personal data will be stored:
3.1. Personal data processed in order to conclude or perform the contract and fulfill the Administrator's legal obligation will be stored for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary to:
• after-sales customer service (e.g. complaint handling),
• fulfillment of the Administrator's legal obligation (e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations).
3.2. Personal data processed for the purposes of marketing products or services Arunia Dorota Kroll on the basis of a legitimate legal interest, will be processed until an objection is lodged by the data subject.
3.3. Personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be stored until its revocation.
Rights of the person to whom the personal data relates:
• the right to access your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing,
• the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete,
• the right to request the Administrator to delete data or limit data processing,
• the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and send it to another administrator,
• the right to object to data processing on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest or to processing for direct marketing,
• the right to lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another Member State of the European Union, competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or for the place of alleged violation of the GDPR,
• the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal),
• the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the Administrator, express their own position and to challenge a decision based on automated data processing.
The rights listed in point 4 can be implemented, among others by contacting the data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Arunia Dorota Kroll. (address given at the beginning, with the note: "Personal data protection").
Categories of entities processing personal data on behalf of Arunia Dorota Kroll:
• telecommunications companies,
• postal operators, carriers,
• companies dealing with customer surveys, partners providing technical services (eg development and maintenance of IT systems and websites).
* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ).